- Once CDW is included in your booking, you have an excess of €1500 – €2500. An excess is a lump sum that must be held (pre-authorised) on the main driver’s credit card.
- You are liable up to this excess amount should any damages occur during your rental.
- If there are no new damages, once the car is returned, we release this excess back to your card.
- If there are new damages, we charge your card this excess, pending a repair estimate. If there is a difference in the cost of repairs against the excess, the remainder will be refunded to you in EURO.
- Please be aware your bank may take up to 30 days to release these funds to you.
- There are no bank fees for pre-authorisations.
~ If you wish to reduce your excess to zero, you can purchase our coverage online or at the rental desk. This means, should any damage occur, you are not liable to pay for the cost of repairs.