If your licence is from outside of the EU, please bring your license, accompanied by your international driving licence. Exceptions include the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to bring additional documents with me?
- What is the minimum age to rent a car?
- What are your age requirements?
- What are your age restrictions?
- What are the age restrictions for each car category?
- Is there a young driver fee?
- What is the minimum length of time to have a drivers licence?
- Will you accept a temporary licence?
- Do I need an international drivers licence?
- Do I need my DVLA code?