We currently do not allow our rentals to leave the island of Ireland. If you wish to drive in Northern Ireland, you must inform us on collection of your vehicle. There is a nominal €34.05 fee when taking a car into Northern Ireland.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to bring additional documents with me?
- What is the minimum age to rent a car?
- What are your age requirements?
- What are your age restrictions?
- What are the age restrictions for each car category?
- Is there a young driver fee?
- What is the minimum length of time to have a drivers licence?
- Will you accept a temporary licence?
- Do I need an international drivers licence?
- Do I need my DVLA code?