We cannot accept any temporary licences, certificates or letters stating the driver has a licence if it is not present on collection. All drivers must have their physical licence present on arrival for a vehicle to be released.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to bring additional documents with me?
- What is the minimum age to rent a car?
- What are your age requirements?
- What are your age restrictions?
- What are the age restrictions for each car category?
- Is there a young driver fee?
- What is the minimum length of time to have a drivers licence?
- Will you accept a temporary licence?
- Do I need an international drivers licence?
- Do I need my DVLA code?