For all rentals commencing at an airport location we ask you provide us with the correct flight number and arrival time when booking your vehicle. Flights should be scheduled to land within our opening hours. This is to ensure that if your flight is delayed, your car will be held and staff will be in place to greet you when you arrive. If this information is not available to you at the time of booking, we ask you provide us with it at least 5 days before your arrival date. Where flight information is not provided in time, or incorrect information is provided, we cannot be held responsible for a failed rental and no refund will be due.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to bring additional documents with me?
- What is the minimum age to rent a car?
- What are your age requirements?
- What are your age restrictions?
- What are the age restrictions for each car category?
- Is there a young driver fee?
- What is the minimum length of time to have a drivers licence?
- Will you accept a temporary licence?
- Do I need an international drivers licence?
- Do I need my DVLA code?