Drivers aged 75 and over need to provide a PRINTED medical certificate/letter which states that they are fit to drive and a letter from their insurance company stating that they are currently driving and have not had an accident within the last 5 years. This information must be received at least 5 working days in advance of your rental and must be dated no more than 3 weeks before your collection date.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to bring additional documents with me?
- What is the minimum age to rent a car?
- What are your age requirements?
- What are your age restrictions?
- What are the age restrictions for each car category?
- Is there a young driver fee?
- What is the minimum length of time to have a drivers licence?
- Will you accept a temporary licence?
- Do I need an international drivers licence?
- Do I need my DVLA code?